Sunday, February 22, 2009

Garden of the soul~ planted this morning



The bird knows no boundaries, It is a messenger of peace and freedom
Born in the garden of the soul and taking flight in the heart.

from the book 'Garden of the Soul' by Sri Chinmoy

My reflection~
I received in an e-mail the quote that I posted yesterday titled....'Our Secret Garden'.
Ironically.....when I grabbed my super cool super bright orange macrame hand bag
on my way out of the door to the Buddhist Temple I reached into make sure my wallet was in there and I by accident grabbed the book "Garden of the Soul" by Sri Chinmoy. I had stuck the book in that bag months ago when I went to get my blood work done to read while I waited. I love it when I get validations like that! So since I am not doing my Spiritual Connection this month I will continue to blog the rest of the month on Garden of the Soul. This will bring in the energy of Spring when we will experience a re-birth in nature and in our lives in some way, shape, or form.

Namaste~
Desiree

No comments: