Saturday, February 28, 2009

February Finale~ Desiree's Insight and Inspiration



I woke up this morning with gladness in my heart and gratitude on my mind. I woke up under warm covers and my head on soft pillows. Last night I drummed and released all of the negative energies that I attracted this month. I cried tears of sorrow, happiness, gratitude, healing, friendship, and tears of gratefulness. Today when I woke up I felt free, liberated in a new way. Even though the month of March is on it's way, it is not real in this present moment. I look back only to see my growth and my lessons. I shall not judge my actions, but learn from them. I met some awesome people and reconnected with long lost friends, and nurtured my existing relationships. I also detached from some relationships as well, only to make room for the new growth and to facilitate closure where it is needed in my life right NOW.

I look at Febraury as month of closure and bringing me fully into the present. As I spring forward in to the month of March, I shall not fear the madness, the sorrow, and I shall re-birth in the laughter, the newness of what shall unfold in my world and in yours!!! I thank dragonfly for making her cameo appearances in February and keeping me aware and aligned in my purpose here on planet earth and her gentle reminder ....to not get caught up in the illusion. I thank hawk whom has been watching over me and teaching me to pay profound attention to spirit. I thank my roses that showed up in beautiful buds to lay next to my kitty as he was laid to rest.

I thank my faerie friends for overseeing the backyard while I released the anger from the housing situation..you have convinced me that some of the plants need to go with me on my next journey! You are all so dang cool!

I thank you God, angels, family, friends, the animal, mineral, and plant kingdoms for co-creating with me and for your future assistance in all areas of creating a brighter and happier tomorrow! Promises will be kept, miracles will happen, and blessings shall be in abundance! This is the intention I fully release from my healthy heart and these are the elements that I send my genuine gratitude in advance! I am truly humbled by all that is. Blessed be.

Wishing you all much joyfulness, good health, and good fortune~
Desiree

"Pain is no longer pain, when it is past."

--Margaret Junkin Preston, Natures's Lesson

No comments: