Friday, February 20, 2009



Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.

~Buddha~

My reflections: This week has been a week of huge growth for me. Spiritually my lessons have been incredibly empowering. I thank God, my angels, and Thunderhands for guiding me through a week that I have mentally been dreading.

Today the sun is shining so bright and my mind has a clarity and a brightness aligned with this solar energy. The fog has lifted, so to speak. I know that with out a doubt everything is unfolding and is being divinely executed. I trust that the Universe with all of it's glorious force is guiding me to remember who I am and why I am here. I read somewhere once that the test for you to figure out if your mission here on earth is finished is simply this....if you are alive then it is not!

So since I am here and blogging I guess my mission is far from over. I better get busy!

Blessings~

note: the photo of Buddha ascending I took out at the Buddhist Temple here in Stockton off of Carpenter Road. I love to hang out with the Monks there.....they are so cool. : )

No comments: