Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Beauty of Patience~


“Patience is the companion of wisdom.”
~Saint Augustine

“The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.”
~Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy

“He that can have Patience, can have what he will”
~Benjamin Franklin

When I think of the lack of patience I think of how many times I have been cut off by other drivers or I have cut them off or trying to make things happen before their actual conception. Looking at patience as a virtue is the same as trusting in divine timing. I vision a planet that is blanketed in patience. How beautiful would that be? I think that if we all were a little more patient we would permeate so much more love and tolerance .......this is the stuff dreams are made of!

May your day be blessed with patience~
Desiree

No comments: