Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our Personal Truth




So where do I begin? I guess with my truth. I am a loving and compassionate being. I will always help others when I can and when I am able. I come from a place of honesty and integrity when it comes to being a player here on planet earth.

I believe in what I believe in. If I believe my divine duty is to ..let's say.. inform others about heart disease, then this is my truth and I have integrated this into my purpose through my experience. NOBODY can take that away from me. I feel that through my experience and the knowledge that came from the actual heart attack has helped me be more aware of heart disease ..and know it has been brought to my attention. When it comes to my spirituality I also have my personal beliefs and I truly remain open heart-ed and open minded. I read, listen, and experience life and my truth comes from my experience. Nobody else can have my experience..and vice versa. I believe that we each have our own intimate relationship with the divine and it is neither right or wrong..it just is!

I think that with any thing we do in life, we are unique in our own right. We are like a snowflake....each of us different. Our personal truth is no different than a snowflake...or a fingerprint for that matter! So each of us are unique in our own right and we each have our own personal truth. The beauty of it all....no one can take that away from you or I...No ONE!!

May you stand in your personal truth, and may it set you free!
Love and Blessings~
Desiree

No comments: