Friday, May 8, 2009

The Oculatum~ The Book of Choices


I have been fortunate enough to come across this treasure. This book has no beginning and it has no end. It is a textbook that may offer for the attentive reader clarity, strength and awareness in their daily life, but it will change all who read it. It is also known as the book of choices. Today when I picked it up it was my choice to which side was up and which is the front or the back of the book and to which page I would read. Today I chose:
The crop needs every season to grow strong

This should be repeated three times throughout my day.

The Oculatum is wisdom and sanctuary from the medieval times which was marked by great superstition. Masons would hide scraps of paper containing wisdom and well-wishes between the bricks. They did this to ensure safety and harmony. The Oculatum is a book compiled in one place for these great insights and is for those who wish to see~ After six days of reading it is noted that one will have greater clarity, higher self-awareness, renewed focus, and inner strength.
You can check it out at:
www.oculatum.com

Have an insightful day~
Desiree

No comments: