Thursday, March 5, 2009

~My Star Wand~ Universal Magic



I fell asleep asking the Universe to help me find my star wand. I laid in bed and chanted my helpful mantra and plea (you know the one when you have lost your car keys...or your wallet!) well heck...I will share it with you! It goes like this:

NOTHING IS LOST IN THE MIND OF GOD

It never fails to work. It works like magic. When we have the desire for something and we lose it in the illusion, just chant the MIND/GOD thing and it will draw to you like a magnet. It will manifest at rapid speed. If your intentions are pure and your thoughts follow suit.......there is nothing that can stop you from co-creating with the Universe. The right people, places, and things will show up faster than Federal Express! I am so blessed to hold in my heart....my magical star wand.

"You must carry a chaos inside you to give birth to a dancing star."
-Nietzsche

No comments: