Thursday, March 12, 2009

Universal Love~ all we need is love!



Someone once asked me what would be the one thing I would ask for if I was granted one wish for anything I could have in the entire universe. My response was quick, it was not thought out, I did not have to do a process of elimination....I simply answered 'matter of fact-ly'........'universal love'. This person was kind of taken back by my answer and could not understand where I was coming from...and that of all the things I could have why I would not want things like money, the perfect mate, the huge home, ...yaddda yaddda yaddda!

I explained to her that in that my eyes (my view), in my heart (my feelings), and in my mind (my thoughts), that there is nothing more powerful on this planet than love.
Love can HEAL anything and everything. Love can bring peace, trust, harmony, and it can bring happiness and joy to the entire universe. If every person could ground themselves into the awesome power of love, we simply would not need anything else. Love would bring about changes so grand that we would experience the ultimate.... heaven on earth. The only thing that is real is love.

Today look around you and reach out to everyone you meet. Open that door for someone, give the person behind you that perfect parking space, help out the homeless man on the corner. visit the food shelter, make a donation to a cause that you are passionate about. Do something special for you! Look in the mirror and say...I AM love! every action you take today ....take it in the name of love. Love is all we need.

and with all the love in the Universe........may your day be beautiful!

No comments: