Sunday, March 29, 2009

Coffee with God~


This morning when I was having coffee with God I opened up my heart and poured out some pretty BIG emotions. It was all good. God did not hold back on informing me how much I was loved and appreciated by many, even those I do not know. God also decided to tell me that while Love is the most powerful force in the entire Universe so is trust, loyalty, and compassion. This is what "TLC" stands for and that when we can all walk, talk, and breathe 'TLC' that is when the 'big plan' will come to fruition. That is when all of the 'cosmic laws' will come together in 'perfect order' and we will feel so much joy and bliss that our feet will feel like they are not touching the ground. As we finished up our chat, God also reminded me that everywhere there is love there is light and that darkness is just a lack of light. God showed me how to 'shed light' on every situation. God said that each one of us are beacons in our own right. We just have some memory issues and that this is a huge cosmic project that Heaven's Task force has been charged with. The project 'Cosmic Amnesia' has been going quite well and all will benefit from it. God also reminded me that divine timing and order are never ever not running on schedule because in 'true reality' there is no time and space restrictions.

Wow...what an incredible morning!!!

No comments: